Telling My Story

Friday, September 22, 2023

Art show

 



A couple of paintings I have left. Pink Snag and Nature's First Green.

I have my show's opening tonight, and so far, have sold 
four pieces. Apparently, I've advertised enough and let people see what I'm doing, and they like it. I'm so pleased!

Posted by Dianne K at 8:15 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: Amazement, Gratitude, Nature's First Green, Oil Paintings, Pink Snag, Positive Feedback, Selling

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Dianne K
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2020 (43)
    • ►  04/12 - 04/19 (1)
    • ►  04/19 - 04/26 (4)
    • ►  04/26 - 05/03 (5)
    • ►  05/03 - 05/10 (5)
    • ►  05/10 - 05/17 (5)
    • ►  05/17 - 05/24 (2)
    • ►  05/24 - 05/31 (4)
    • ►  05/31 - 06/07 (2)
    • ►  06/14 - 06/21 (1)
    • ►  06/21 - 06/28 (2)
    • ►  06/28 - 07/05 (1)
    • ►  07/12 - 07/19 (1)
    • ►  07/26 - 08/02 (2)
    • ►  08/09 - 08/16 (1)
    • ►  08/16 - 08/23 (2)
    • ►  08/30 - 09/06 (1)
    • ►  09/06 - 09/13 (1)
    • ►  09/13 - 09/20 (1)
    • ►  09/20 - 09/27 (1)
    • ►  10/25 - 11/01 (1)
  • ▼  2023 (11)
    • ►  04/23 - 04/30 (3)
    • ►  05/07 - 05/14 (2)
    • ►  05/28 - 06/04 (1)
    • ►  09/03 - 09/10 (2)
    • ►  09/10 - 09/17 (1)
    • ▼  09/17 - 09/24 (1)
      • Art show
    • ►  10/01 - 10/08 (1)
Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.